MULTI-MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR
As Social Media Content Creator for Atherton Bikes you will work closely with the marketing team to deliver high quality, visually led content for use across the Atherton Bikes, Atherton Racing and Dyfi Bike Park platforms.
The right person for this role will be focused on execution and delivering to our strategic priorities for each business but will also be a creative thinker who is willing to explore and lead on content ideas.
You might be called upon to interview athletes at a race, or to shoot sequences on the trails or in our hi-tech bike manufacturing facility. You will need to be confident and articulate, able to direct and put your subjects at ease and have
the resilience and resourcefulness to capture the content you need amongst the normal priorities of the group.
We want to hear from you if you love mountain bikes, are the kind of person who will always get the job done; a self-starter with strong inter-personal skills, a great eye for detail and a passion for telling stories through still and moving image.
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver our strategic messages through stills and moving image content across the group
- Create and post engaging and inspiring content from races including : Fly on the wall, pits /tech focused, athlete interviews
- Deliver edits/shots to team partner (sponsor) briefs showcasing their products in use at the highest level
- Produce engaging and innovative “how to” maintenance videos for Atherton Bikes
- Assist with virtual events
- Capture and post rider content at Dyfi Bike Park
- Manage all necessary waivers, permissions to shoot and licensing.
- Agree KPIs for content delivery, increased following and engagement and meet or exceed these targets.
- Stay up to date with technical developments and trends from other sectors proposing regular quality/concept upgrades and technical improvements where possible.
- Manage social media responses and enhance engagement
- Able to capture images and edit to a high level with special attention to working on location - often in extreme conditions.
- Creative thinker who is able to adapt ideas to work to our marketing strategy and to see correlations between execution and engagement
- Work to brand guidelines and stay true to objectives.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Technically minded and able to fix equipment issues on the fly.
- Management of content and historic footage.
- Post production and Adobe Premier Pro
- Photoshop proficient.
- Can produce graphics and infographics.
- Microsoft office basic skill
- Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms and their analytics.
- Ability to analyse data and construct meaningful reports
- Advanced stills photography
- 2 years experience in a similar content creation role (freelance or in-house)
- High standard of written content
- Understanding of the core MTB media
- Immersion in extreme sports media and production.
- Resourceful and determined
- Cheerful and a team player
- Highly organised and technically literate
- Excellent communication skills
Atherton Bikes is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status.
If you believe we’d be a great fit and would like to join the Atherton Bikes team, please send a covering letter, CV, and examples of your work to: